Ride Report - Sat. March 17, 2018 - Home Patch Recipe - By Ted
A recipe for a perfect ride
- 23 riders
- ideal temps ...average 22 degrees C
- excellent bikes
- riders in good spirits (rum excluded)
- fine leadership
- sustainable and varied route
- some hills to climb
- fine scenery
- spring if available but autumn is also acceptable
- avoid tech problems!!!!
- Mud is not recommended
- Likewise sand!!!!
- A rubbish dump climb highly (get the pun!) 70 meters recommended.
- elevation gain 250 meters if available
mix ingredients together in Sharon area and add a pinch of David and Meir for flavour.
Ride the trail approx. 30 kls for 3 hrs and head for Landwer (to find it full on this occasion. )
And don't forget to look for Anna!!!! John is to be added when not tired!!
Yummy in my Tummy